Saturday 26 January 2008

Giving Up.

Im giving up this blog.
Have just realised why I actually started it up in the first place, and for me it seems the opposite to continue with it.

Thanks to all those who have commented especially Lawminx.
But my blog really hasnt cut the mustard, I'm not a great law student, I havent won a mooting final, I didn't get all 1sts in my first year as an undergraduate. I don't have a real chance at the bar.
Im getting increasingly bored of moaning.

So I'll just keep my opinions to myself.

4 comments:

Android said...

You can blog about something other that the Bar, you know...

Anonymous said...

Hi LLLS,

Don't give up! We've all had times when we've felt like shite. I've never won a mooting final, and I certainly didnt get all firsts in my first year, but thats not stopping me going for a career at the bar, so it shouldn't stop you either!
If you're bored of moaning try blogging, as Andro rightly points out, about something else - life at university, your tutors and so on and so forth.
I suspect you are on a bit of a downer, for whatever reason. If you wanna have a moan about it, drop me an email......

Android said...

Oh yeh - I never won a mooting final, haven't got a First (and my first year grades were quite shameful!), but it hasn't stopped me so far!

Poppy said...

Me Three to the above!!
(Though am trying to work on the moot thing at the moment - five years after my first year at uni!!)

Didn't anyone tell you any marks over 40% in your first year equal wasted drinking time?

Your second year and third year count a lot i found, but it is good to relax a bit too!

Our Legal community is quite small here so it would be lovely if you did stay...