Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lost - Again?!

It is not without some anticipation that I jump back into the legal blogosphere. However as I now find myself without employment (again), combined with the decision to not do the BVC (or whatever it is called now) in order to get some more 'experience'; I feel that I have little else to do.

My life for the past year has been somewhere between hectic and lazy. I finished my masters' degree of which I should hopefully be told the results sometime in October. I have also finished my stint of teaching criminal law, which apart from a long tearful story I shall not go into.

So now I find myself, again, Lost in the sea of life and legal misery. After having only just finished my latest degree in the last weeks of August, I cheerily thought to myself that things would get easier and soon I would be awashed with legal internships of the most prestigious kind.

This is not so the case! As I now find myself sleeping long hours everyday, playing a game of how long will I let my beard grow before I shave it off, or rather when will I be able to afford a razor...

So yes - I am back, amidst these other brilliant law blogs - trying to find my way again.

5 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Welcome back Lost. It is great to see you back, I have always quietly followed your blog before I came to the blawgosphere as an active blogger.Nice to see you becoming more active again ;-)

16 Septembe

Michael said...

Ditto Ben's comments - welcome back; it's certainly great to have an 'old regular' back again! :-)

Chin up on the job front - I'm sure something great will turn up before long. :-)

Lost said...

Hi Ben,

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere but I have checked out your posts, especially your case comms. I will add you to my blog list.

Michael - cheers, it feels good to be back!

hou said...

I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere but I have checked out your posts

meizu m2 note
xiaomi mi5
meizu pro 5